To get set up to drive a state car, you must take a Defense Driving course. Documents can be accessed HERE. The cost is covered by the department. Once you receive your certificate, please send it to so it can be kept on file in
case of an incident and for audit records

To receive reimbursement for any travel, you will work with the Fiscal Department. They can be reached at


Travel Rates and ISTE Form

WEX fuel cards

W-9 Form